May 24, 2004
top eleven bi-slogans
Because somehow I'm writing one last sociology essay, here are the fruits of the day's research, abridged from Plural Desires: Writing Bisexual Women's Realities, in no particular order:
1. How long can I stay in this phase?
2. Kinsey had a limited imagination.
3. Well, I don't think you exist, either.
4. Gender is a sex toy.
5. I'm bisexual and I'm not attracted to you.
6. It's my revolution and I intend to enjoy myself.
7. I'm living a "both/and" life in an "either/or" world.
8. Equal opportunity lover.
9. He's the femme.
10. Political lesbianism: not my idea of a good time on a Saturday night.
And finally, one derived of my own gender-fucking fancy:
11. Girls make passes at boys who wear dresses.
Posted by delire at May 24, 2004 01:21 AM